Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bearing with errors in the photo upload process

I woke up this morning with the idea of having a cup of coffee. I found the little baby bear in my coffee cup. Guess I should have been more diligent about cleaning up before I went to bed.

Anyway. I got another cup out and had my coffee while I worked on my baby bear. He has a body and two arms now, I'm happy to announce. I wanted to share his latest photo with you but there seems to be an error in the upload process.

The message says to try again later. Actually it said a lot more than that. I'm supposed to report the error but I have a baby bear with no legs to support him. If I don't give him legs soon, I'll be needing some kind of support. I have to work no matter how much I love making baby bears.

I am hiding my obsession with crochet the best I can. I suspect that everyone has already figured it out. I mean, I take a project with me everywhere I go. And I talk about it all the time with anyone that will listen.

I'll be back later to attempt to show off the baby bear in the coffee cup. You just got to see how irresistable he is to know why I can't get him off my mind.

No comments: