Thursday, November 27, 2008
1. What a huge breast!
2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
3. Put Cool Whip on mine!
4. I have to undo my pants or I'll burst!
5. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.
6. You want seconds?
7. It's a little dry, you still want it?
8. Wait your turn, there's plenty to go around!
9. Don't play with your meat!
10. Just spread the legs open and stuff it in.
11. Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?
12. We don't have any more bedrooms, can't they all sleep on the living room floor? Honey?
13. I didn't expect everyone to come at once!
14. You still have a little bit on your chin.
15. How long will it take after you put it in?
16. You'll know its ready when the little thing pops up.
17. Wow! I didn't think I could handle all of that!
18. That's the biggest one I've ever seen!
19. I can't believe I ate the whole thing!
20. I'm going to get out of you ladies way now, and go take me a nice long nap!
Have a good one!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
This is the cutest little dress I've seen in good long while. It even has a matching tote bag to go with it. I ordered it from http://violetunderground.etsy.com . The owner of this shop makes these herself. She puts a lot of attention to details in everything she makes and it shows.
If you have a little girl that loves to get new dresses for her Barbie doll, then be sure and check out this shop. You'll be glad you did. I know I am!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Fold up the ends enough to form a pocket and sew the sides closed. Wa-lah! You got a scarf with pockets! Pretty nifty thing to have. Tuck your hands in the pockets to give them added warmth on those blustery days outside.
OR! If that isn't quite the answer you were looking for--fold the scarf in half and sew up one side 12 inches in the middle of the scarf. That will give you a nice hood. Now you're wishing you had the pockets too aren't you?
If that don't keep you busy for the next week, I'll see what else I can come up with.
You know those days when your baby just will not let you lay her down? And you got other things to do? Well this is the answer. It puts the baby right where she wants to be...up against your chest. And the straps hold her safely in place.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Each pair requires four maxi pads. Lay two out flat for the soles. Take one of the others and lay it across the top in the toe area. Tape or glue the ends to the bottom. Do the same on the other 'shoe'.
Digging through your decoration stash, find some ribbons or even mistletoe and glue them on the top. Makes it look like you went to a whole lot more trouble than you really did.
Now wrap these babies up and toss 'em under the tree. Sit back with a cup of eggnog and relax. Your gifts are taken care of. Now aren't you the smart one?
Friday, November 7, 2008
I found this shop on Etsy.com and was so impressed with her work I wanted to show it off.
These are priced so that you can become a collector of her work and make a girl proud to show off her Barbie's latest outfit. I can hardly wait to start my own collection!