Thursday, November 27, 2008

Only on Thanksgiving!

Things you can only say on Thanksgiving:
1. What a huge breast!
2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
3. Put Cool Whip on mine!
4. I have to undo my pants or I'll burst!
5. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.
6. You want seconds?
7. It's a little dry, you still want it?
8. Wait your turn, there's plenty to go around!
9. Don't play with your meat!
10. Just spread the legs open and stuff it in.
11. Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?
12. We don't have any more bedrooms, can't they all sleep on the living room floor? Honey?
13. I didn't expect everyone to come at once!
14. You still have a little bit on your chin.
15. How long will it take after you put it in?
16. You'll know its ready when the little thing pops up.
17. Wow! I didn't think I could handle all of that!
18. That's the biggest one I've ever seen!
19. I can't believe I ate the whole thing!
20. I'm going to get out of you ladies way now, and go take me a nice long nap!

Have a good one!

No comments: