Saturday, January 5, 2008

Can I Have a Drumroll Please


Ta-Da! I gathered all her hair up and tied it into a top knot. This is also known as an overhand knot.
I flipped her hair over to side and I swear she had a smile (or a triumphant smirk) on her face.
I shouted out with joy, the dog started running around in circles barking his fool head off, and with that The Doll Was Born! Yippee! Hurray!
Whew! What a job that was. Creating an original design is not the easiest thing in the world to do.
Feeling full of pride now. I proceed to post my pattern at CrochetMe.com. In fact, you can go there and print out the entire pattern. It's a bit more professionally done on that site, I confess. But what the hey, at least here you can sit around and crochet and have a good laugh on (oops, I mean with) me.
And maybe, just maybe, you'll learn a trick or two. Okay, maybe not. But I hope that you had as much fun with this as I did. I'll see you later!
Your Sandi

No comments: