Saturday, January 5, 2008

Seeing the Un-used Loops


To be a boy, he was technically done. But....there was the name Granny's Boy and the fact that he was a bit on the square side. I was worried about him getting beat up to tell you the truth. The mouth with the ruby red lips was the final denominator that made me decide that as a boy he simply had too many issues.
He was going to have to be a girl.
Looking at him, I noticed that he had a line of un-used loops that I could tap into with my hook and make a skirt. Flipped him over and saw the same line of un-used loops on the back.
Well, all righty then, he was destined to become the girl he always knew he was. I should know by now that my projects know better than me what they ought to be. Don't force them to go against the grain, so to speak.

No comments: